Since 1970, Le Guevel has been accompanying industrial, business and private customers as they develop their business or require assistance with their removal projects. Originally a ground transport and moving company, Le Guevel has branched out over the years and today offers expertise in many related services grouped under two main activities:
TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS (90% of turnover)
- Ground transport (France, Europe, International)
- Distribution in the greater northwest region of France (Brittany, Pays de la Loire, Lower Normandy)
- Vehicle rental with or without driver
- Groupage and specialized logistics
REMOVALS AND RELATED ACTIVITIES (10% of turnover)
- Furniture storage
- Records storage
- Industrial removals
- Self storage
At the Saint Malo (35) and La Gravelle (53) sites, 230 employees work each day to find and implement solutions adapted to your needs.
The strength of our company has always resided in its capacity to examine and meet the requirements of its clients. This is why whatever project you entrust us with, we can get the job done.
This determination is manifest in our decision back in 1998 to join the ASTRE group, the leading European Transport and Logistics network with more than 290 locations in 10 European countries. We are the regional distributor of ASTRE’s Pallet System service in Brittany and can handle your pallet expeditions to 23 countries in Europe thanks to nearly 400 daily routes linking the 9 European transit platforms to regional distributors. Each year ASTRE has seen its business grow thanks to the quality of service that each member strives to bring to the group.
- 2 agencies: Saint Malo (35) and La Gravelle (53)
- 230 employees
- 280 registered vehicles
- 20,000 sq m of covered warehousing
- 450 destinations delivered daily
- 21 million euro turnover (2011)
- 3 spoken languages: French, English, Spanish
- 1 network: ASTRE, 290 partners, 23 European countries covered, 14,500 people mobilized, 17,000 registered vehicles, 3,400,000 sq m of warehousing, consolidated turnover of 2 billion euros